7 Ways to Improve Your Performance in the Bedroom
If you’re looking for ways to prolong your time in the bedroom with your partner, you’re definitely not alone.
Every man is always looking for new ways to enhance his sexual performance, particularly if it means he can please his partner even more.
Even though you’ve probably seen plenty of ads for pills, supplements and products, these hardly ever work. Plus, sometimes the simplest solutions are the most effective.
7 Tips to Enhance Your Sexual Performance
Before we get into these tips, remember that your penis works hand in hand with blood pressure, which means that the healthier your circulatory system is, the better your sexual health will be.
- Move your body often. The more cardio you can fit into your week, the better your circulatory health will become. Even though sex will increase your heart rate, it’s still important to stay fit and healthy in other ways. You only need about 30 minutes 3 days a week.
- Eat the right foods. What you put into your body also makes a big difference to your sexual health. Fruits and vegetables such as onions, garlic, eggs, bananas and peppers will all improve your blood flow and pressure. Foods that are high in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B1 should also be included in your diet.
- Get some extra help if necessary. If you are struggling to come to terms with the size of your penis and you want a way to boost your self-confidence, there is the option of using dermal fillers to enhance the shape and size of your penis. You will find more information about penis enlargement injections here.
- Manage your stress. Stress can really do a number on your body if you give it half a chance, which is why stress management is so important if you want to last longer in the bedroom. When stress starts impacting your mind, not being able to perform starts going beyond the physical. When stress starts affecting your sex life, it can also lower your self-esteem, which has far-reaching effects.
- Get rid of any bad habits. If you usually turn to alcohol or smoking to unwind, it could start affecting your sexual performance. The odd glass of red wine can do wonders for your circulatory health but too much will have the opposite effect. And naturally, smoking is also not the best thing for your blood pressure either.
- Step outside. Melatonin is a hormone that helps you get a good night’s sleep but it can also dampen your sexual urges. Getting out in the sun more often will give your sex drive a good boost. Just don’t forget the sunscreen.
- Listen to your partner. If you want to perform better in the bedroom, make a point of paying attention to what your partner needs, likes and dislikes. It may even be a good idea to get a better idea of their preferences in casual conversation so that any heated moments don’t need to be interrupted.